Tuesday, January 30, 2007

oh my

yes, i am going to call lexi out for being totally out of touch.

she IMed me a few minutes ago with this link, saying, "this is hilarious. I thought the guy who sang it yesterday made it up. but apparently it's SNL."

ver batim. that was what she said. on january 30, 2007.

now the only reason that i know this makes one HORRIBLY out of touch, like they live in a world separate from the rest of us, is b/c I have known about this for over a month! AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT JACK SHIT GOING ON IN THE WORLD THE REST OF YOU LIVE IN!

when i expressed how incredulous i was, she insisted, "this is new to me. Why would I have heard this?"

AS THO IT WERE NOT A PHENOMENON THAT HAD BEEN SWEEPING THE NATION FOR A MONTH AND 13 DAYS NOW.

oh my. it's part of why we're friends. i like how lexi makes me feel hip and edgy. i'm so cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

OK, me being only a month behind is pretty good this time. And half the Junta thought the guy had made it up too.

And we all know i live in my own little world. I like it here, the people know me.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home