Wednesday, December 20, 2006

best [pre-finals] mood ever!

if you had seen me on my walk over this am, you would have never guessed i was on my way to a final. i do not know what it was! i wanted to skip over! or dance. maybe i would want to dance this much if i listened to my ipod other than during finals.

but this mood will just not stop! here are the things i have gotten to do even before securing myself a great spot for my final--
  • sleep til 11. again. and not worry about getting over to my exam on time and freak out etc etc. i may not be done at noon like the am exam takers were, but i am ok with that.
  • it was cold enough this morning, that i got to open up my hat/scarf/gloves combo and wear them over on my walk! very cute! ok, so it actually wasn't that cold and i didn't wear them, but they are still very cute and i have them for my walk home. oh they are adorable! tell me so if you see me! you can also tell me how much you like my sweater. it's a good sweater.
  • i got $52 for my T&E book! unprecedented! and $20 for telecomm, but i would have sold that back for $4. i mean, what was i ever going to do with it? and now i don't need to go to an ATM b/f going out tonight! i can start drinking the second i get home!
  • i have gotten to throw the football around for a few minutes.
  • and i still have an hour to look over my outline b/f i pick up my exam! as tho i'm really going to do that. but still. the option is there!

anyways. it is time to pretend to look over my outline for a few minutes and revel in the joy that is trademark law. if i am lucky, w/in the next 4 hours i will get to give a WHAT WHAT to the trademark dilution revision act of 2006. oooooooh, what an act it is! (ok, so maybe after all my talk about this act i should go figure out what it does for the state of trademark dilution law in the united states.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT WHAT for LG being done w/finals! I hope that doesn't slow your posting down any.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Huzzah for being done! I want to drink! Also, I forgot to sell my books back. I am stupid. Oh well, next semester.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home