Monday, October 16, 2006

such a letdown

so i just got an anonymous post:
Long time reader, first time commenter. When I first read your blog title, I
thought it said (appropriately), "I'm not stupid, I'm just female." It turns
out that I was wrong. In any event, your title is pretty funny too.

well i was very excited! a reader! someone reads my blog! and it isn't lexi! (no offense lexi, but someone else!)

also, the post is kinda funny. tho maybe a bit offensive, but i'm willing to overlook that! i mean, they said they read my blog!

anyways, all of 2 seconds after the email arrives in my inbox, i get a call from one of my friends. he is asking about the post. it is very clear that he has posted the comment. my heart breaks a little. he's not someone new and exciting. i already knew that he read my blog. (not to say that old readers are not important readers. they are. i cherish all of your readership.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home