Monday, October 16, 2006

oh dear god, i'm hyperventilating

so lexi just sent an email that mentioned that negotiation institute was this saturday, which i had totally forgotten about. and it is sad b/c i had already been composing an email about apple picking this weekend. well so much for that.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM!

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?!?!?!

THIS MEANS THAT THE NEXT TWO WEEKENDS ARE NEGOTIATION INSTITUTE AND THEN IT IS THE MPRE, AND THEN IT IS PILA AND THEN IT IS ALREADY HALFWAY THRU NOVEMBER AND THEN THANKSGIVING AND THEN IT IS FINALS AND THEN IT IS TRIAL AD INSTITUTE AND THEN MY PAPER IS DUE AND THEN IT IS SECOND SEMESTER ALREADY AND THEN I AM GRADUATING AND THEN I HAVE TO TAKE THE BAR AND THEN I'M A LAWYER AND THEN I'M DEAD!!

i thought all those things were like 3 months away, or years away, but it turns out that THEY ARE TOMORROW!

this is not good.

i want to crawl in a corner and cry.

[UPDATE: well f*$! me. i forgot that we needed a draft of our paper by november 20. so i'm even more screwed. rather than the paper being 2 months away, it is now one month away. i suppose the upside is that i've been having lots of problems motivating to research and work on a paper i thought was due in three months. in one month, i should be able to motivate. well, other than my general motivational problems. hm. i hadn't accounted for those. crap.]

3 Comments:

Blogger Dellis said...

i liked that big capslock sentence. i was holding my breath until it was done

8:58 PM  
Blogger laura said...

i like you.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time reader, first time commenter. When I first read your blog title, I thought it said (appropriately), "I'm not stupid, I'm just female." It turns out that I was wrong. In any event, your title is pretty funny too.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home