Wednesday, October 11, 2006

t-r-o-u-b-l-e

so my westlaw scale came today! it measures my body fat weight, body fat percentage, body water percentage, BMI and BMI levels. (i thought it would somehow do this by analyzing my toeprints. rudy said something about the body's electrical signals, a theory that is bolstered by the fact that the instructions tell you not to use it if you have a pacemaker. and eli is convinced that the whole thing is a scam.)

also, it has already told me that i am fat.

it probably would have been good to know how much i weighed before i started the gym regimen, so that i would know if this was progress, but i'm fairly convinced it is not.

but this is ok.

b/c the other night, i saw an infomercial that appealed to me. i am always very tempted by infomercials, but i think the few beers i had had earlier in the evening made me even more susceptible to the charms of this particular infomercial. still, i did not cave. but now! now the scale! it is pretty much telling me that i have to buy the bean. they're teaming up against me!

it says i'm going to see results in just a couple of weeks! and that i'll lose inches! and i can do it in front of the tv! in only minutes a day! and i'll be able to wear something cute to PILA and look pretty! (seriously, that's what the infomercial says.)

plus, it is cheaper than most of these exercise infomercial things, and so even if i'm getting suckered, at least i'm not getting suckered for as much as i could be.

but the BEST thing about the bean, is that even if you don't use it as an exercise device, it is shaped PERFECTLY to be a great chair! you can’t go wrong!!

anyways, i'm sitting on it for a couple of days, but do not be surprised if in a couple of weeks, you're reading about me and the bean and our new exercise regimen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I told you that scale was forged by Lucifer himself!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home