Monday, October 16, 2006

typical laura

so i woke up on my couch at 5:52, panicked b/c i had a 6pm class. i mean, how awful would it be to sleep thru a 6pm class?!?! so i hop in my car and dash over to the law school and barrel thru the hallways (you know how time compulsive i am), and make it to the classroom. which is empty. hm. so my mind starts racing. maybe we're meeting in a different room this week? maybe we're watching a movie? so i turn my email on. no email. none of my classmates are on IM. this is all verrrrry confusing.

then it dawns on me. the class ends at 9. and it is two hours long. 9-2=7pm! it starts at 7!

well that explains it. oops.

on the plus side, they needed an extra moot court judge and courtney says that that counts as her birthday present (happy birthday, court!), so that was the cheapest gift i ever gave. and very fulfilling as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home