Tuesday, October 24, 2006

an old passion made new again

well i had finally managed to get over all of the computer games that had plagued me in the past, and i was down to just solitaire, which i didn't really get much joy out of and which takes less than 2 minutes to play a game. only in the span of 3 days, i saw a number of people playing text twist around me. AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM. perhaps you recall my slight problem with text twist from last year, around finals time. well, if not, the short version is this--i am too good at text twist. it is a problem. b/c if i start a game, it may be two hours b/f it is over. i just lost on serifs, at 140,520 points. and now i want to start again. to avenge my loss. only it is nearly 2am and i don't want to be playing text twist! i want to be sleeping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home