Wednesday, June 07, 2006

as a side-note about grades

b/c of something i said about another grade, a friend mistakenly believed that i had beaten the curve in another one of my classes. well, that was silly. to date, i have only beaten the curve in one class. of course, it was the first grade i ever got back in law school. i was off to a very misguided start. alas. and the thing is that it was in a class that everyone else hated b/c of the prof. he was visiting and wasn’t a really good teacher and the exam was one of those where our answers were probably just about all the same and it was fair to say that grades were going to be arbitrary. but of course your perception of this man would depend on where you fell on that curve. and let’s just say that if darryl brown taught at uva, i would have taken an all darryl brown, all the time schedule for these 3 years. i probably should have transferred to william and mary to make that dream a reality.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I hate DB. But I love CN. My first grade was above the curve too, and I thought, yay I'm gonna be on law review! But DB and BS took care of that.

Sigh.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home