Tuesday, May 30, 2006

it would be an accomplishment to weigh 800 pounds, wouldn't it?

see, as everyone else lets their weight creep slowly up over the course of the summer on tasty firm dinners, i have decided to pull out the big guns. my firm doesn't take us out to tasty firm dinners all the time. (which is fine.) and i haven't yet gone to the grocery store yet. which is only partly my fault b/c one of my roommates has commandeered the entirety of the fridge with her food products. i have managed to sneak in some insulin and a block of cheese, but that's it so far.

anyways, b/c of these things i have to find somewhere to eat in the evenings that is not really expensive and isn't somewhere you don't feel uncomfortable eating by yourself and is still open when i wake up from my nap (yes, i am pathetic. no question about this.) and so on the days that i eat dinner, i am eating at 5 guys. of course, even on the days i don't eat dinner, i'm not eating any better. last night i had a green tea frappuccino for dinner.

so if the next time you see me, i can't fit thru doorways, you'll know what happened.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I wish we had 5 guys here :( I loooooove 5 guys.

However, I am still full from lunch, so it's no biggie today. God, lunch was good.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home