Monday, May 08, 2006

no idea what to do with myself right now

so i took an exam this morning and everyone i know is taking one right now, tho that shouldn't really have any effect on the fact that i cannot at all figure out what to do with myself right now. i thought about getting a movie from the library and watching it on my computer, but then that seemed kinda silly and maybe i should just go home if that's what i was going to do, but then there would be no chance of my doing anything productive, and then i realized that i should work anyways, since i am going to take the night off, but then i came up here to do some work and i am not really in the mood to do work, and maybe i should go to hallmark to buy mother's day cards but i don't really feel like doing that either and i'm also kinda hungry, but i have dinner plans, tho i suppose that those aren't for another 4 hours and oooooooh, it is very difficult being me. what to do with myself. what to do with myself. blah.

aren't you glad i posted this?

i am now going to immediately put up another 4 posts. about things that are just as inane. which shouldn't come as any surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home