Sunday, February 04, 2007

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!

TIME FOR THE PILA LOVE MATCH!!!

GO NOW! FILL OUT THE SURVEY ONLINE!!!

ONLY NOW CAN YOU FIND OUT THAT OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE LAW SCHOOL, YOUR LOATHING OF JOHN HARRISON MAKES YOU MOST COMPATIBLE WITH THE ONLY KID IN YOUR SECTION YOU CAN'T STAND AS A HUMAN BEING!

or maybe you could find out something better. like that kid you've always had your eye on really IS your perfect match.

but this can pretty much be nothing but fun in a community where everyone knows each other.

AND, i've just looked at the questions and they look way less retarded than in years past. as a matter of fact, with a quick perusal, i think this year's questions might really help me find that special someone!

anyways, go do it b/c it doesn't work unless i've got all possible boys to choose from. help a girl out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Oh, I love this!!!! Maybe, just maybe, Aaron and I will be matched one of these years.

I'm feeling lucky!!!

11:51 PM  
Blogger laura said...

you jerks wouldn't even do it last year. remember, that's why i was going to have to figure out how to steal your SSN and hack into the system as you. my plan would have worked perfectly too, if you ever bought things on your student account at the bookstore.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Did so.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My question: if I put down that I want to be matched with people of the same sex, does it only give me other people who only want the same sex, or do I get matched with all guys at the LS? If the former, then my list will be REALLY short. If the latter, it's a little frightening.

This whole business is overly heterosexist.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Dellis said...

i dont fit into any category

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home