Tuesday, January 16, 2007

nothing like screwy logic

and it seems like my screwy logic wears off on my friends.

so i am supposed to be writing a paper. and i figured that i would give myself the weekend off after trial ad. i mean, that wasn't the initial plan, but that was easily justifiable.

then someone reminded me that yesterday was martin luther king day and most people had it off. well, i didn't plan on doing that either, but b/t that and the fact that i had been up so late cleaning the SBA fridges, well it seemed ok.

so today i agreed to give someone a ride over to the LS at 9am. i figured this would be great, b/c i don't back out of commitments, so i would be in the library by 9:10. and i was! it was great! only i then decided that just b/c you're in the library doesn't mean that you have to work on your paper. obviously. in the end, i decided that this morning's step in the right direction would just be getting to the library, and a later step in the right direction would be starting to work on the paper.

well, i left the libs about 1, figuring i would go home and work on it from the comfort of my couch. only instead of doing that, i put all the pictures i recently had printed from first and second year into an album. hard copies of photos! it's crazy!

but here's where you see that my crazy justification of things is a skill you can teach others--it was pointed out to me that since a picture is worth a thousand words, and i put a couple hundred pictures in order in a book, well that is way more words than i would have ever put in order if i had written a paper!

unfortunately, i'm not sure TH will buy that and give me a passing grade for it. tho maybe he would if he saw all the witty feb club captions i came up with.

either way, now we're down to today's good thing being the fact that lexi and i are headed back to the gym after a month and a half hiatus. my muscles already hate me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home