Thursday, January 04, 2007

brilliant

so khang sent me a link to some webpage with all sorts of piddly little stupid quizzes (you know, b/c i need more things to distract me, since i'm already not doing my opening statements.) the thing is i'm not good at filling out these things b/c i never think any of the answers are right for me, so i just give up. but that doesn't stop me from flipping thru to check out all the inane quizzes you can take.

what flavor lip gloss are you?

what girl group should you join?

what type of bikini are you?

what's your favorite john cusack movie?

are you pregnant?

yes, that's a great idea. determine if you're pregnant by answering 7 questions online which start with, "have you had unprotected sex since your last period?" and concludes with, "have you had a positive pregnancy test recently?" it's foolproof really.

awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I am not pregnant.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home