Wednesday, September 06, 2006

to save for posterity

i've decided i want ajeet to be around if i ever, god forbid, start to go into a diabetic coma. he never actually told me he knew what to do, but i think that if you know the word "bolus," you're probably a better candidate than the people who think insulin is the right way to cure low bloodsugar.

ajeetp: This isn't going to be one of those mornings where you overestimate your bolus dose and pass out on the floor, is it?
ajeetp: 'cause I'm on it if so
LifeboatLaura: good. i've learned that most people would actually kill me
ajeetp: shoving a cookie up your nose?
ajeetp: common mistake
ajeetp: among the untrained

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

How would one shove a cookie up another's nose. I am going to try to shove one up my nose tonight as a scientific experiment.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home