Tuesday, September 05, 2006

i have sitemeter envy

lexi's blog gets like 80 hits a day and mine gets maybe 20. and about 3 of those are mine b/c every time i post something, i insist on viewing the blog and seeing how it really looks on the page. i don't know why. it's one of my things. and lexi's blog shows up from all sorts of neat places, like google searches. this week she was selected as a featured law school story by one of those people who compiles law school blog entries of the week. my readers show up from lexi's blog. so i am happy for lexi and she is my friend, but that doesn't mean that i'm not a little sad that my blog is a failure next to hers. then again, lexi actually gives her posts sensical titles and gives her entries a coherent them that she writes about. but c'mon. that's just not my style. take it or leave it, fools. ok, maybe that's part of my problem. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home