Tuesday, July 18, 2006

skin of my teeth

so i wound up signing up for some interviews for the fall. i knew the deadline was yesterday. i assumed that meant at midnight. according to CASE, my resume was updated 7/16/2006 9:59:52 PM. i noticed after i signed up that there were significantly fewer "opportunities" than there were when i started. maybe i even missed signing up for some it turns out b/c the deadline was 10pm. i was only getting home at 9:30 and it took me about 15 minutes to get my word to stop adding lines under everything i typed. thank god i didn't spend any time thinking about what to put on my updated resume. i can't even believe i made it in time. eek. i wonder if i really did miss out on some of them. oh well. like it matters.

yes, i am still awake. i am a moron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home