Monday, July 17, 2006

a tribute to footwear thru/out law school

so i am going thru all of my photos from the past two years to try to compile pictures so i can print them out and actually make a photo album. and i decided i would be remiss if i did not compile a collection of my infamous footwear shots. tho it seemed silly to do that in an actual photo album. it seemed like i should have had more, but this is all i can offer thus far. i'm sure next year i'll just start bringing a camera to class and taking pictures of sneakers and flip-flops. you know, so that i have a real collection of shoe-wear shots.







another album for which i have more than enough photos is "shots of dellis and laura making horrible faces." i would post those online, but i'm kinda embarassed by easy it is to make my face look terrible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I'm pretty happy that my feet are in a lot of these! Huzzah for my feet!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home