Tuesday, July 04, 2006

pickin' me some classes

so while everyone else enjoys their 4th of july, i sit in my un-ACed apartment trying to pick next year's class schedule. of course, as always, EVERYTHING i want to take is offered during ONE TIME SLOT! bastards. i do not know how the registrar manages to do this every year.

but my second point--so i am looking at these seminar of ethical values things, which i figure are a good way to get to know one professor, since i will probably need someone to have actually known who i was before i leave law school (particularly since i am giving up on applying for clerkships now, which means i will probably do it in the future). anyways, there is one that is open to both law and med school students. now, it's topic isn't of particularly great interest to me, but IT IS OPEN TO MED SCHOOL STUDENTS! what do we think the chances are that i will meet my husband if i take that class? b/c i'm thinking about it for that reason alone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I say go for it. Doctor husbands are good stuff. My mother has't worked since she was 27, that's got to be something, right?

9:52 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

So, I have a new neurosis. Even though I have done the math about 50 times and know I have 27 credits to graduate and I have it worked out perfectly in my schedule as such. I see no harm in giving myself "buffer credits" so that I have 2 or 3 extra credits "just in case".

Why am I doing this? Who voluntarily gives themself extra work? I'm an idiot. Hopfully I'll come to my senses before the end of add/drop.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home