Saturday, June 17, 2006

and a welcome to my new readers!

so it turns out that my post that briefly mentioned elvis costello has gotten me on the radar for more google searches (crap, i suppose i've just done it again and i want to apologize b/c i know that you are probably disappointed by my lack of elvis costello talk, tho i did really enjoy the concert. it was very good times. very. unfortunately, i am a terrible story teller and provider of detail and i know nothing about music to boot, so that's really all i have to say.) and has increased my international hits by a bazillion percent. also, i was even excerpted on an elvis costello site. i swear, you profess your love for "big sam" the trombonist just once on your blog and it's all over the internet. but you should have seen how much fun that man was having onstage. i stand by my love. anyways, this development in people stumbling onto my blog and maybe even reading it for half a minute before they move on elsewhere in the world wide web has been very exciting for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home