Tuesday, April 24, 2007

addendum

is it alcoholism if you have someone else to drink in your apartment with you? perhaps heavily at times?

someone just brought home lemons and powdered sugar (for bona fide whiskey sours) and a cocktail strainer (b/c i said i should add one to my kitchen collection) and grenadine (b/c sometimes i look wistfully at it in the grocery store).

in addition, it is 10pm on a tuesday night, i have not started studying for finals and i am debating b/t a drink that consists of tequila, triple sec, amaretto and sour mix, and one that consists of vodka, triple sec, amaretto and a lemon wedge.

no one would recommend me for counseling, right?

if i'm going to be a lawyer, i've got to learn how to hang.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Oh, you shouldn't have BOUGHT grenadine. I have a crap load of the stuff just sitting around my apartment! And I think it will be thrown out if I can't find anything to do with it. Well, for future reference, I also have lime juice with which cocktails can be made.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home