Wednesday, April 18, 2007

aw sh**!

so i wander to the upstairs of the library today. this was a smidge inadvertent. see, i had been in the library for lexis training, which i was going to do for an hour and a half b/c you know how i love my points, and then skip my class to write this paper that is due at 5. well, halfway thru the second training i mention this and marva pretty much kicks me out of the final training, b/c she doesn’t want to enable me. well, that’s fine. anyways, i decide i’ll probably skip class anyways, but i won’t let myself leave the library til i have submitted the paper. only i can’t stand the library parts of the library, so i have to go to one of the two rooms with the comfy chairs upstairs.

well on my way to the comfy chairs, THERE ARE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE IN THE LIBRARY!

and then it dawns on me—finals start in something like 10 days. i don’t know exactly b/c even now, i refuse to go look at count. i mean, any other year, i would have started my stressing and my catching up and my working on outlines a week or two ago. instead i have had friends over for drinking in the mid-afternoon, and i have been ticking off items on my list of things i want to do b/f leaving cville, and i have been sleeping in and blumping around and generally not at all concerning myself with the fact that i have read for one of my four classes all semester.

anyways, i go sit in the one room, which i promptly have to evacuate b/c this group of kids has reserved it for a study group! A STUDY GROUP?!?!!? geez louise.

i’m screwed. and yet, still not really concerned.

which is why i am posting on my blog despite the fact that i have a paper due in 3 hours. a paper which pretty much currently says nothing. i doubt it will really say anything when i turn it in either, but if i think about that, i start to worry a bit. so i should probably avoid that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

Study groups! Who does those!?!?! I didn't even do them first year! Too boring, and I was found to be the member of any study group that will steer the conversation away from anything law related.

Anyhoo, those people are freaks. Finals are sooooooo far away. At least that's what I tell myself. Because if they are soon I'm so f*cked.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home