Tuesday, April 24, 2007

things to do when you're not studying: aquire a taste for alcohol

i don't mean become an alcoholic b/c it's not like i'm drinking a lot. or in public. (shit, that doesn't help my case.) rather i'm trying to find ways to use these alcohols in my apartment. not only do i have all of the usual suspects, which i have always had, but i have also found myself in position of an inordinate amount of triple sec and a newly acquired bottle of amaretto. so currently i am trying to figure out how to use those ingredients, with lemon juice and lime juice and whatever else and create a tasty drink. maybe with whiskey. the thing is that i have the worst sense ever of what goes together. as you may have already ascertained. pretty much, if i make a drink, i will have to drink it b/c no one else ever will. generally their first sip is accompanied by the phrase, "whatever made you think to put these flavors together?!?!!?" generally said with disgust.

and don't direct me to webtender.com. it has not fulfilled my needs adequately. then again, i kinda want a time-intensive process that will produce minimal results. otherwise i would have to start studying.

[jared was a little shocked when i told him i was still planning on taking my first exam next monday, despite the fact that i have not started studying anything, nor have i done the reading for the semester in anything, and that i am going to foxfields. "you mean in less than a week?" he said. to which i replied that i have to have all four of them taken in two weeks. what is so outlandish with having taken one of them 6 days from now?]

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I have worked out a finals schedule, albeit, not knowing which exams will be taken at the slots designated, but just knowing that I WILL take an exam in one of those slots. So, my schedule is next Monday, next Thursday and then the Monday after. Now I just have to start studying for said exams. But at least I have some sort of plan!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home