Monday, September 25, 2006

foxfields wrap-up

it is 1am. i already have my hangover headache.

i was home at 7:30, convinced that it was at least midnight.

i did not cry!

i did hit people. i cannot recall if i did this in the friendly way or the angry way. i think a smidge of both, but mostly friendly.

i lost my hat. i know i said it was only $4 and i was ok with losing it, but it still makes me sad.

i also lost my pitcher/thermos. i never even drank from it. that's a wasted 5.5 cups of bourbon folks, and it's a little sad. i hope someone else found good use for it. (actually, i did not lose it.. i left it at post 109 and it was gone when i returned for it. if you know of it's whereabouts, marked clearly with my name, let me know.)

i danced in the rain. with good people. it was delightful.

i took 91 pictures. i took the first of these before everyone got drunk, when i was battling with sobriety. i took about the last 75 after i had conquered the sobriety. there are 75 pictures of me with very bleary eyes. this is exactly why i was taking the pictures before we all got drunk. at least i have those pretty memories.

i played bocce. overhand bocce. thank god i killed no bystanders.

i played croquet. we all cheated terribly. i love games where your competitors encourage you to cheat and you encourage your competitors to cheat. also good people.

anyways. i suppose me and my headache should go back to bed.

good times, all around. yay for foxfields!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home