Wednesday, August 23, 2006

i'm bringing bocce back

that's right, my friends! i'm sure you all remember adam green and the SBA posse of the 2004-2005 school year, playing their bocce in spies all the time. well, we have now ascended to the throne of 3Ls. and i, your friend, bought bocce (and croquet) in one of my sometimes-misguided attempts to buy everything at target. and i have had them in my trunk for about 2 months. unused. but i have decided that maybe if i move them to the LS, we can play them in all of that time we are not going to class or studying. of course, i can't exactly figure out if i'll ever be at the LS, since my 7 classes don't seem to necessitate spending much of the day there. i'm sure i will soon realize that that is untrue, b/c it simply doesn't make any sense.

but anyways. the point is--i will be moving bocce to my locker at some point in the next few days. if you are ever at the LS, and it is pretty outside, and you think, "what kind of outdoor game could we play right now to make others envy our lives?" well i want you to come to me and to ask for the bocce. AND PLAY WE SHALL! unless i am learning to golf that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home