Sunday, July 30, 2006

i do not see how you people seriously think that the tech guy does not love my emails and my requests for computer help

From: Laura
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 9:33 PM
To: Derek
Subject: a call for help

my dash key was not working. i thought there would be a cool ranch dorito piece stuck under it. i also thought that keyboard keys lifted off easily so that one could remove such pieces of junk food and then immediately replace them.

well, it seems this was not the case. i would like to say that i did an exceedingly good job of ripping the key off of the keyboard. my skills at replacing it, however, seem to be lacking.

but i figure this is a good thing! now i have an excuse to come in and see you just as soon as possible! ohhhh derek! think of the fun that will be had!

anyways, i thought that if i emailed you in advance, then you could get whatever was needed, and then i am back in town on monday and tuesday of next week and if you are around, then i could get it fixed, tho i suppose that not having a dash key for a couple of weeks is really not a big deal at all, particularly if i am not even sure i am taking my computer with me when i leave and it seems like it is probably a stupid idea for me to do so (i am going out to LA to drive back to cville with molly).

anyways. that is all. hope you are well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home