Thursday, November 17, 2005

scratch what i just said

so that whole thing about stealing lexi's format is no longer true. well, it's sorta true. but in a new color. so i don't have to change things too much, b/c change kinda scares me, but so does a bright white screen. my blog will be much easier on the eye late at night, w/o all the glare and whatnot. also, it reminds me of papyrus and i like old-timey things. i guess.

in related news, i did seriously consider having my dillees submit one of the drafts of their final memos to me on colored paper. i was debating b/t something kinda grey and a green, b/c ajeet says that green paper is supposed to be easy on the eyes. i figure i'll be reading these over christmas during my two weeks on a beach and the glare of the sunlight off of white paper will really suck for my hyper-light-sensitive eyes. alas, i didn't get my act together on this and i suppose i'll just read them inside in the evenings or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexi said...

I am highly offended that you stole my blog template and recanted!!! Anyhoo, it is annoying that there are so few. The nice people at blogger need to get on that.

Anyhoo, congrats for getting online!! I've been looking forward to reading other blogs than my own.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home