Thursday, November 17, 2005

all aboard the blog bandwagon

so i really doubt that this will be something i post to more than twice, but i wanted a forum to discuss my recent lightheadedness. see, i sent about a dozen e-mails a day to those that happened to be around when i first asked for medical advice from my peers (none of whom have professional medical training), but maybe they don't want those e-mails. so here is the new way for them to find out what is going on with my medical conditions. or lack thereof.

but i'm getting ahead of myself. i want that to be it's own post.

am i supposed to put up some sort of "hello, i am laura" sort of thing here? um, i think i am not going to b/c of the fact that i assume that only two people will ever read it and you already know these things about me.

hm, i wonder if i'll ever be able to figure out how to post after i close this window. thank god for lexi and her wisdom.

also, i wanted to apologize to lexi for having taken her blog format. i mean, there are only like 8 templates, but this is what i think a blog should look like. and i didn't like the other options better. so we will say that my blog format is a shout out to lexi's blog format.

anyways, i am now going to quit my first post. if i never post again, it's b/c i can't figure out how to do so. that would not be shocking.

if i can figure out how to post again, you will soon be being regaled with the tales of my lightheadedness and the varying diagnoses of my peers and parents, only some of whom are health care professionals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home