Tuesday, January 13, 2009

not a bad night

so i haven't been working a lot lately. for a long time i was swamped, so i was telling DM that i couldn't take any more work. of course, now that my lit work is done, i'm nearly all caught up and don't have that much to keep me busy. rather than work a few more hours and find myself w/o anything to do the rest of the week, i decided to come home at about 6:30. and b/c...well, no reason, i decided i really wanted a margarita.

so i came home, warmed up the margaritaville for the first time in a long while, and made myself "dinner." yes, that is a bowl of pre-made chicken, cheese, and salsa. it's like a fajita w/o a tortilla. no, that's not for health reasons. that's b/c there aren't any tortillas in my home and i'm too lazy to go to the grocery store. and that is a ginormous mug of margarita. notice dinner is in quotes and margarita isn't. that's the way it should be.

and then i turned on my tv, to find something to watch at this unusually early hour to be home, AND I FOUND BOSTON COLLEGE HOCKEY! which excited me tremendously, except i follow their schedule pretty closely, and was pretty sure they had already played their set against vermont over the weekend. so now i'm watching a hockey game, in which we're up 2-0 at the end of the first, and i know we're going to lose by a score of 4-2. good point. maybe i'll take this opportunity to find something else to watch.

or, as you can tell from the background in the picture, maybe i could use the time to do something more productive. like clean my apartment. tho as you could probably also gather from the picture, there isn't really much chance of that happening. baby steps.

yes, i know my posts are totally lame these days. i swear i'm trying to be less lame, but i'm afraid life isn't giving me much to work with these days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC said...

welcome back! yes, i was on a ridiculous posting roll the other night. and sadly, we do appear to be in similar boats. ugh. come to any conclusions on your end yet?

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home